If you would like to share your creative works on Jezla's Underground, I welcome your submissions. Please observe the following guidelines:
1) The primary focus of this site is fantasy, so please try not to submit content that does not reflect this. I will consider non-fantasy or science fiction works based on quality.
2) You may submit short stories, poetry, and artwork.
3) Prose and Poetry should be sent in rich-text format. Artwork should be sent as a JPEG file at maximum compression. I may re-size artwork to reduce the size of the uploaded file, but I will otherwise make no alterations to the image. Please include appropriate copyright information on artwork.
4) Please include in all submissions your name, a return email address, and any pen name or alias by which you would like to be published.
5) All submissions will be considered amateur content, which means that you will receive no compensation in either money, goods, or services.
6) Please do not submit illegal or obscene content. I will allow a certain amount of mature content (language, theme), but no vulgar or pornographic content will be considered. This is entirely at my discretion, and I reserve the right to edit out objectionable content as I deem fit. This also includes work based on some one else's intellectual property, such as Star Wars or Harry Potter fan fiction. Content set in a role-playing game setting (such as Dungeons and Dragons) is acceptable as long as it does not infringe on the copyright of previously published works.
7) All submissions remain the property of the original author, however I reserve the right to edit written submissions for typographical errors and length (including, but not limited to breaking a piece into multiple posts). By submitting content you agree to release me of any liability related to your content and grant me a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, or otherwise distribute your comments without limitation, as well as to make such additional uses of them as may be needed by me. In short, the content remains yours, but you give me permission to use it for free.
8) Send all submissions attached to an email to: Jezla09 - at - gmail - dot - com. Please include the words "Jezla's Underground" in the subject line.