Sunday, December 30, 2007

Welcome to the Underground.

Well met, traveller! Welcome to Jezla's Underground, a potpourri of fantasy fiction, poetry, and artwork. I, Jezla, will be your humble guide and dungeon master while you explore these caverns. You'll not only find my works here, but readers' pieces as well. If you have a tale to tell, then I'd like to hear it, and share it with the rest of the blogosphere. You'll get full credit, of course. The submission guidelines are in the sidebar to your left: just click to read them.

I welcome fantasy artwork, short stories, character sketches, and poems. In the future I may welcome reviews as well, but for now it will just be original content.

All submissions and tales will be organized by title and author. There is a list in the sidebar, so if you want to see all the works by a particular author, or all the parts of a particular story, all you have to do is click on the appropriate one.

I hope you'll enjoy your time spent here in my little escapist realm. When you tire of these depths and would like to re-emerge into the real world, then please visit my personal blog, Back Home Again. I look forward to telling you my tales, and hearing yours.

No comments: